- Being from Ottawa moving to Toronto, the entertainment hub… what would you say is the hardest thing you’ve had to overcome?
I would say getting used to always being the outsider in this rap scene. There is sort of a cliquish feel here but I persevered. It was hard at first seeing that I am not originally from here but I overcame.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself competing for Grammy’s and being someone people go to make hits.
- Does your Haitian background influence your style?
I grew up listening to a lot and other Haitian bands. It definitely helped with my trajectory.
- Who/what are you listening to emotional support animal letter right now?
Right now I am listening to alot of Mary J and Jessie Reyez
- Fav eats in Toronto?
I like the “Dim Sum Tapas Drinks” restaurant located on King St W
- If you were to “sign”(get a co-sign) to any artists who would that be?
(He inspired me to be honest with my music.)